Whose Life Are You Running For? Participate in the 25th Anniversary Susan G. Komen Quad Cities Race for the Cure® and show everyone whose life you are running for. Are you running for your mother, your sister, a co-worker, a friend? Are you running for your own life? Or are you running for the future? No matter whose life you are running for, now is the time to get involved and run for their life!
We want 10,000 participants at the 2014 Race, so start recruiting your team now! Don’t wait to register - only the first 8,200 are guaranteed a t-shirt! We plan to raise $25,000 with this event and we need your help to reach our goal! All funds from the Komen Quad Cities Race for the Cure go to research (nationally) and education, screening, and treatment programs (locally). We are proud to have been able to grant over $4 million locally in our eight county service area.
- May 23, 2014 Team mail-in registration deadline
- May 30, 2014 Team online registration deadline
- June 5, 2014 Individual mail-in registration deadline
- June 13, 2014 (5:00 PM) Individual online registration deadline
Komen Quad Cities Race for the Cure
June 14, 2014 – 8:00 AM
iWireless Center – Moline, IL
Race Day Schedule:
- 6:30 AM – Partner Expo Opens
- 7:00 AM – Sponsor Award Ceremony
- 7:15 AM – Survivor Recognition/Picture
- 7:35 AM – Jazzercise Aerobic Warm Up
- 8:00 AM – 5K/1.2 Mile Run Start
- 9:00 AM – Awards Ceremony
- Timed Runners
- Team Awards
- Pink Prize Patrol
- Top Fundraiser
Get Involved. Keep the Promise. Click here to register now!
*For the safety of all participants, roller blades and pets are discouraged from participating in this event. Strollers are allowed, but must line up in the back of the crowd. Thank you for your cooperation!